Carpets are expensive. Carpets are expensive. But you love them. Did you know your carpet can look brand new even after many years? Use the right products and techniques to clean your carpet. It is unnecessary to make your carpet contaminant-free by using chemical cleaners. There are many ecofriendly cleaning options that can be used to clean your carpet – click this link.
Maintenance: Regular, regular carpet maintenance will ensure that your carpet looks new again. You can take these steps to maintain your carpet:
* Vacuum it every other day
* Hot water extraction (also known as steam-cleaning method) is used.
* The market has carbonated water readily available. It works by bubbling up dust and bringing it to fiber’s upper layer. Carbonated water can clean carpet without the need for chemicals.
To eliminate unpleasant odors, sprinkle baking soda all over your carpet. Let the baking powder sit on your carpet for approximately 30 minutes. Then vacuum it. It acts as an excellent anti-bacterial agent.
* White vinegar can be used for pet odor removal. Use some white vinegar to gently rub pet stains. It will remove stains and odors. Let the carpet dry completely.
Tip: Here are some ways to keep soil, dirt, and other debris out of your carpet. This will reduce the amount of work you have to do.
To prevent dirt-covered carpet, put doormats in front of your home.
* Ask family and guests for their shoes to be removed before they enter the home.
* Use a mat or rug to cover the carpet. This will extend the life of your carpet.
Clean and dry all spillages immediately. This will prevent spills forming permanent stains.
* Do not rub wet stains. Otherwise, the stain will penetrate fibers and become irreversible. Instead, you can gently wipe away the stain using a damp, clean cloth.
Here are some considerations when you consider green carpet cleaning.
* Check out the healthy ingredients page when searching for carpet shampoos. Green home stores sell carpet cleaning products and shampoos. Avoid cleaners that use solvents. Instead, use non-petrochemical solvents and citrus cleaners.
* Eco Friendly Cleaning Companies: Make sure you choose a company that is environmentally friendly if your plan to hire professional carpet cleaning companies. Before you sign any bonds, check out the products and cleaning methods they use.
* Don’t buy acidic cleaners for carpets. Formaldehyde, Tributyl Tin, and Hydroxyacetic Acid can be toxic to pets.
* Household Products Database: You can always check the carpet cleaning shampoo you are using by placing it on National Institutes of Health’s Household Product Database webpage. You would find complete information about it, including the ingredients.
The major advantage of using environmental-friendly carpet cleaning methods is to your pocket, health and Mother Earth. This means that you’re missing out on a significant benefit if you don’t make use of them.
Carpet Cleaners North Shore
191 Pacific Hwy, Lindfield NSW 2070
(02) 8310 7640